[sudo-discuss] [HELP] Oak Tech teacher requests space 6hrs/1x/month **starting Sunday**

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 22:30:53 PDT 2013

I am in complete agreement with Marc and Bill here, and am very much
against any kind of collaboration with military recruitment-related
endeavors in our community. I sent out a tweet from sudoroom to the
organizer (who had tweeted about the event being held at sudoroom) that the
members have not endorsed this event, and some are vehemently opposed. Her
response is below:

 zanylikethat <https://hootsuite.com/dashboard#> 8:33pm via Web
<http://twitter.com/zanylikethat/status/389594694432210944>

@sudoroom <https://hootsuite.com/dashboard#> Everyone we spoke with was
welcoming and great. If anyone was bothered, please have them contact me.
We won't be back next month.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org