[sudo-discuss] Have a heart! - free pig hearts looking for adventurous carnivore

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 13:14:12 PDT 2013

Also note that unless you explicitly tell me otherwise, I intend to ask to
get these hearts individually frozen. Much easier to handle, and I need to
start with a freeze-thaw cycle for my particular experiment anyway.

I'm not sure if I can *get* them already frozen, and I don't know how
freezing would affect texture for those of you who want to use them for
eating (probably doesn't, I'm guessing). It would obviously affect cell
viability, if anyone has any cell culturing ambitions.

Patrik