[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Re: Have a heart! - free pig hearts looking for adventurous carnivore

Craig Rouskey craigrouskey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:52:47 PDT 2013

Ah, So GETit probably couldn't do our work with CCL anyway…

Though BSL-2 certification isn't really necessary to do it. In fact, our proposed lab space with Josh only required documentation that we were following "BSL-2"-type guidelines. (i.e. bio safety cabinet; CO2 incubator specifically for BSL-2 orbs), This didn't really fly with Biocurious when it was discussed...

Hmmm. Well, is it worth a conversation?

Craig