[sudo-discuss] Giovanni has been banned from the list

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:19:21 PDT 2013

Banning someone for being annoying is something you guys will probably have
to do often and you should definitely not do it.

As far as I can tell, what makes NB dis functional is their commitment to
come one come all. "All" is not a great group, necessarily. If you are
trying to build a club that is self-governing, it has to have people in it
whose judgment you trust. There's nothing wrong with that I think.