[sudo-discuss] moving sudo stuff off of stage, into sudo room

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:19:41 PDT 2014

Sudo is quite full already, a good portion of potentially usable space
taken up by pallets, wood, etc left by John. Perhaps you could stash the
drums under the stage and the bikes in the ballroom for now? We'll be able
to store them in sudo once the wood in there is moved elsewhere.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org