[sudo-discuss] Stuff of John's in Sudo Room

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 21:52:02 PDT 2014

Btw all, the stuff of john's in sudo room is unfortunately Sudo's / Omni's
responsibility to remove.

If you are waiting for him to do it.. or pay for someone to do it.. ain't
gonna happen.

Sudo should take everything it doesn't want of johns and centralize it into
one area if possible so its clear what is wanted of john's and what is not.

Things like pallets should be put outside. Of course, I have heard there is
a family of rats living in the stack of pallets by the SE corner of Sudo,
so Sudo / omni may want to call pest control for some advice first. But
regardless, Sudo should I think try not to mix in the stuff it wants, or
its own stuff, with john's stuff it doesn't want. Let's get all the crap we
don't want out of there. That stuff can be put in the utility room or the
ballroom. This would be a very good project for Sudoers who are wondering
how they can help. Go for it!

David