[sudo-discuss] hey..please, do not throw garbage into bins without bag?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:36:57 PDT 2014

David,

Thank you _so much_ for doing this, that's super gross. I took care of sudo
bins last week, but def lapsed this weekend. I'll stock up on more small
trash bags and make an announce at this week's sudo meeting. Will clean the
bins tmrw night too (couldn't make it today cuz swamped w/ new job).

Love you! Totally understandable.

Dear sudo,