[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Red Light Legal Collective Application

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:01:39 PDT 2014

Another group has applied to be a member of the Omni Oakland
Collective. Their name is Red Light Legal, a legal firm that
represents and advocates for sex workers. One of them, Matt Kellegrew,
has also done a lot of legal work for the Omni. They are asking for
500sqft of locked office space and want to pay $400/mo now, with the
hope of increasing that later if they get funded. I've forwarded their
full application below. If someone wants to put that in a more
accessible format like a wiki page, feel free.

Please share any thoughts you may have.

Sorry we forgot to mention this yesterday. It's going to be discussed
at tonight's omni delegates meeting.