[sudo-discuss] SudoRoom - A love story RenPay game - workshop

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Fri Aug 8 19:25:18 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know that SudoRoom isn't Open yet.

The first rule of sudo room is don't talk about sudo room.

sudo room isn't open yet
yet sudo room isn't closed yet
sudo room flickers at the edge of normality in the dirty twilight of the
safety-averse wobbly-edged hack-slacking stack-popping lazy disenfranchized
do-good anarchist techno-humanist don't-give-a-fuck-but-save-the-world
gene-gun-wielding consenso-worshipping discordian activist
one-hundred-percent awesome fucking humans

When SudoRoom reopens will be there be a TODAY I LEARNED?

I don't know. Will there?