[sudo-discuss] 3D Printing Repair

Matt Elkins mattelkins23 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 01:11:16 PDT 2014

Hey guys. My name is Matt.

I don't know if this message went through last time, so I am sending it
again, and sorry if you are seeing this twice

I have a Ultimaker v1 that needs a heated bed added to it ( have the
parts except relay) and the axis' realigned. Simple stuff but I am not
mechanically inclined enough to know what strength relay I need, or know
how to solder and wire things.

If you know how to build a 3D printer, and are confident that you can
handle this task, get in touch through this email deal-e-o and lets talk.

I can get you some money in exchange for your services of course. Or
maybe some prints!