[sudo-discuss] Proposals for voting

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Mon Aug 11 11:53:50 PDT 2014

"1. All decisions about the building are made through consensus, except
when specified."

I would put it very explicitly in this section where those exceptions
are enumerated. For example, "except when specified in section 2.3 of
the articles..." Otherwise, people would be free to add cases that are
exempt from our consensus process without changing this section.