[sudo-discuss] 501c documentation request

Whitney Lawrence whitneyel3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:47:36 PDT 2014

Hello,
I'll be spearheading the 501c(3) efforts. I am going to need all the
documents related to Sudo, tax documents, official filings to date, list of
assets and liabilities (COH/ recent bank statement, lease, etc.)
Additionally, to avoid re-doing work already done, I want to hear about any
and all efforts related to acquiring 501c(3) status. My goal is to have an
initial draft of our application prepared for members review by the
middle/end of October 2014. Hopefully we can submit our finalized
application before the holiday season. I look forward to working toward
this important goal but I can't help without input from our more seasoned
members.

Please contact me with documentation, suggestions, experiences yada yada
yada.

-Whit