[sudo-discuss] Electrician to install

Whitney Lawrence whitneyel3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:28:33 PDT 2014

Noob post, let me know if I'm not formatting properly or otherwise screwing
this up.

I have experience doing this type of install, I am not licensed. I think
$400 is a fantastically cheep deal (labor and materials), however, I will
need to discuss to be sure I have a handle on the scope of what Sudo wants.
I am available this weekend to work on the install and am totally wiling to
follow someone else's lead. We can borrow condi benders from the tool
library up the street (tele @51st), they might even have a pull-tape which
we will need. Lets talk to coordinate material lists, tools, and meeting
time.

I would suggest opting for quad plugs rather than duals, metal boxes w/
metal faces and individual wire spools for the the pulls (14awg white, blk
and green).

We need to make drawings of where the outlets will be & where we will
access power. This is important because we may need to put in junction
boxes for long runs and/or increase the condi size over 1/2 inch, and we
are likely installing new 20A braker(s).

Lastly, who will be signing off on the work prior to making it HOT?

you can reach me at
510.396.5510

Thanks,
Whitney