[sudo-discuss] Electrical stages proposed

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:43:56 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:35 AM,  <hol at gaskill.com> wrote:
> do y'all know when the fire inspection is scheduled?  the more work we can
> get in under the first round the better, if for no other reason than not
> feeling like we immediately need to do more electrical work after the fire
> inspection.  i will have alot more time to help out during the next few
> weeks, and would be glad to drive on a home depot run if we're ready to pick
> up supplies this weekend.

My totally non-binding intuition is that fire inspection will happen,
at the very earliest, on a business day between September 1-5. But I
could be wrong.

One important detail which I should have mentioned before, is that
before starting work we need to submit our plan in writing to the
landlord for his approval. In particular, he must approve:

* the scope of the work, before ("as-built") and after
* the licensed electrician signing off
* the cost, as he is paying for 50%

We also need to figure out if this work actually requires its own
building permit.