[sudo-discuss] [omnilogistics] [Critical] Cannot pass new member Rise Above printing

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Fri Aug 29 13:01:27 PDT 2014

from the email you forwarded:

"I'm so excited to become a part of the Omni collective. In walking
around the building I've identified an area I think will work well for
my studio. It is the current utility room and kitchen adjacent to the
cafe. Since the kitchen will be moved downstairs anyway I figure we can
take down the non load bearing wall between those two spaces and make it
an area big enough to house my printing press, heaters, tables and
storage."

there was another proposal on the table for La Commune to block the
entire entry via the door we normally take to access sudo/ccl after 6pm,
with the suggested alternative that we have access via the doors at the
end of the hallway/kitchen onto 48th street. i don't think splitting
access to a separate entryway after 6pm is the preferred alternative
from hearing everyone's input, but if it were there would be a potential
conflict between that idea and converting the area that is now the
kitchen into a printshop.

cheers