[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Shawn

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 02:54:04 PST 2014

The topic was added to the delegate agenda to include All of the recent
incidents and iteractions with guests who have caused physical discomfort,
and/or uneasiness, distrust, alienation, etc, etc, etc.

Shawn is included in this group, as he is one of the guests who has behaved
in abusive (wide definiton, mind) ways not only toward people, but toward
the commons itself.
We ought to have a communal discussion about All similar characters,
interactions and concerns.

If someone would contact John Benson to ask if he would be willing to help
us specifically with Shawn, that would be best.
Since his behavior doesn't seem entirely in his control, we should of
course approach his case with empathy, but also that we cannot tolerate
abusive behavior of any kind, as it wholly violates the goal of the commons
being a place where people feel safe, respected, supported, etc.

Whichever decision is made, that concerns Shawn and/or other current and
future aggrevators, I think it's only fair that all who are and have been
affected by the individual/s and their behavior, ought to be present and
have their concerns voiced. But perhaps both situations concurrently
wouldn't hurt.

~ Korl

500px.com/eske
510.689.4484