[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Shawn

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:13:07 PST 2014

I'm sorry that I won't be able to make the meeting on Thursday and thanks,
Korl, for taking this up.

I appreciate your compassion and agree that we should approach the
situation with empathy - I would prefer for us to find a way to work with
Shawn so that both he and those who interact with him feel comfortable in
the space, if that's possible.

<3

Niki