[sudo-discuss] Shawn + zinetic thread hijack

"Løng$hanks" longshanks at spaz.org
Thu Dec 18 11:13:46 PST 2014

A little holiday trolling...come on, cut me some slack, jill & jack.
B t w I changed my mind & am producing two or three more issues of my award-winning,
bestselling, antiestablishmentally ill anarcho-zine, SF RESISTOR! Isn't that neat?

Here's a little teaser....page 3 from the 2nd zine-in-progress, which will be done by xmas.
It features notes on printing & design that may be of interest to a few techminded zinephile
types. Those people still exist, right? I'm not completely alone here?

Oh, &...something I just wrote:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
mystified by all the sheep
who pray the bank their homes to take