[sudo-discuss] Invoice #105 from Omni Oakland Commons

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 13:14:04 PST 2014

Hi Charley, normally the treasurer (at the moment Marc Juul, previously
myself) pays this bill out of the funds that are donated to sudo room
through gratipay. https://gratipay.com/sudoroom/

So if you want to contribute to the bill, then the best way is to
contribute to sudo room on gratipay.

Best,

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/