[sudo-discuss] Invoice #105 from Omni Oakland Commons

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Sat Dec 20 13:47:38 PST 2014

On 2014-12-20 13:14, Maximilian Klein wrote:
> Hi Charley, normally the treasurer (at the moment Marc Juul,
> previously myself) pays this bill out of the funds that are donated to
> sudo room through gratipay. https://gratipay.com/sudoroom/ [2]
>
> So if you want to contribute to the bill, then the best way is to
> contribute to sudo room on gratipay.

Thanks Max. However I'm already contributing on gratipay, and I don't
see any way to make a one-time contribution. I'm already contributing
the most I feel comfortable with at the moment, on a weekly basis.

When I saw this invoice and clicked on the link, I noticed the amount
due was adjustable, so it occurred to me that I might be able to
contribute e.g. by paying the PG&E portion of the bill.

Of course I don't want to cause a problem for the Sudo treasurer or the
Omni finances working group. If paying online would be problematic, I
will see about sending a check. I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't
return until January, so I can't hand-deliver a check as Sarah
suggested.

Is there a mailing address where I could send a check?
--
Charley