[sudo-discuss] Urgentish - has anyone spoken w/ Matthew Artz / Oak Trib re: Omni?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 01:48:14 PST 2014

Hi all,

If anyone has spoken with Matt Artz or anyone at the Oakland Trib, could
you let me know?

As part of his due diligence as a reporter, he is contacting all sorts of
bureaucrats downtown at the City about our permit situation and as a result
I am getting avalanches of emails from the City, there is confusions all
around generally and so I would like to speak with him if at all possible.

It's not his fault - I know he's just doing his reporter thing - but
because of inquiries I will now need someone totally reliable I can email
who can and printout a very large stack of paperwork and bring it downtown
to 250 on Friday 12/26 (tomorrow). If there are any volunteers who are in
town?

Happy Xmas!

David