[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Urgentish - has anyone spoken w/ Matthew Artz / Oak Trib re: Omni?

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Thu Dec 25 08:34:31 PST 2014

Matt came to Omni and Jenny and I gave him a tour. He also come to part of the delegates meeting. He never said anything about permits or the city. Jenny prob has his contact info. You give him much more credit than I am right now. If he was going to delve into the permits he should have let us know and talked to someone here first.

I can take the docs to the city if you explain exactly where they need to go.

Love,
Laura