[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Re: SEM microscope

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 16:14:13 PST 2014

So you're saying we should not run the SEM while the giant Tesla coil right
next to it is running, right? :-D

I know there are at least two other hacker EM's in the Bay Area - Ithink
Miloh has one, and there is/was a second at Noisebridge that may or may not
be in storage somewhere at the moment. Could someone who knows more about
these other machines post their specs (and potential availability)?

Are there particular types of EM's that are more forgiving in terms of
environmental conditions and user friendliness? How does this Jeol machine
compare to the others in this regard?

Patrik