[sudo-discuss] a poll! should sudo become a 501c3

April Glaser april.glaser at riseup.net
Sun Dec 28 15:42:17 PST 2014

Thanks for this input, Patrik and Phil,

Seems like we need to decide if becoming a 501c3 is worth the several
$100 investment and mental energy.

Consider this an open poll to determine if a 501c3 is the wise path for
sudo: https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/sudo501c3

does anyone have any leads or aspirations of sudoroom receiving large
grants?

does anyone have relationships ongoing or in the works that need tax
receipts for donations that we have received or may potentially receive?

Please log your responses here: https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/sudo501c3/

onward,
april