[sudo-discuss] "learn to code" events subject to full-WTF scale crackdown...any ideas?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Feb 3 10:32:59 PST 2014

way to turn the tables - probably not.  "I see you've got a busted headlight... *SMASH* Tail light's busted too"

Personally, I don't think the discussion should be about whether or not these schools have merrit. What about the "California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education" ( http://www.bppe.ca.gov/ ) which has existed for less than 4 years now. Does it really have merrit? What are the regulations, and is this really worth having another california berucracy that makes it even harded to open up bussiness here?