[sudo-discuss] SUDOregistry?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Feb 18 10:22:48 PST 2014

just from browsing through their site it doesn't look like what I'm envisioning.  the work involved in setting up the database and the frontend shouldn't  be much.  i've done it a number of times, but that was along time ago and try not to puke but it was in visual basic 6.  that being said, all of it would've failed promptly upon sql injection.  marc was working on something called mycelia for tracking projects and finding people with matching skillsets, etc.  haven't heard any news from that end.  this has been a persistent need for sudo room since the beginning though - if it requires significant in-house tinkering i am not dissuaded