[sudo-discuss] SUDOregistry?

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:48:02 PST 2014

There is a stillborn and defunct project on gitorious called
sudosuite<https://gitorious.org/sudosuite> that
may serve as a point of organization.

It seems to me that a happy medium should be found between starting from
scratch and using something out of the box, and that that medium is close
to out-of-the-box-remix. Details very hazy.