[sudo-discuss] SUDOregistry?

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:11:09 PST 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh! I should add that we could do really interesting things with our user
> pages, linking to projects through tags and categories, creating portals.
> I'd love to spend a Today We Learned working on making our wiki more
> awesome, semantic, navigable (Vicky? Pete?).

Bigtime, yeah. There are lots of cool ways we could use the wiki for
non-private info useful in support of community mutual visibility and
collaboration. (David's concerns are very valid though -- MediaWiki doesn't
support private data in any meaningful way, so doing this would of
necessity mean that we could *not* include certain kinds of data in the
same system.) I see pros and cons to both approaches, but am happy to
explore the MediaWiki side of things, through a "Today We Learned" and/or
other formats.

Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]