[sudo-discuss] SUDOregistry?

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:53:38 PST 2014

I wouldn't mind contributing to this/sharing some info about myself as it's
reasonably easy to update (honest, I really am not that web savvy).
Otherwise, it will happen when it happens.

-chrisbee

>>> https://sudoroom.org/wiki/User:Juul
>>> https://sudoroom.org/wiki/User:Tunabananas
>>> https://sudoroom.org/wiki/User:Mk30