[sudo-discuss] Call for Facilitators / Participants in a sudo Men's Group

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:48:50 PST 2014

Hey all,

I wanted to reach out for some feedback. Seeking folks who would want to
facilitate or participate in a men's group.

I've previously participated in small groups like this and found them
beneficial for various reasons. I would like to see if folks have had
similar or different experiences.

The way I'm thinking about this would culminate in something like a regular
meeting for men in the sudo room community to discuss relevant issues
including those of identity, oppression, privilege, patriarchy, gender,
sexuality, stereotypes, safe space, and mutual support.

This may not be the best or even a viable path to approach these topics,
but I wanted to throw it out there to see if there is any interest.

Thanks,
Matt