[sudo-discuss] Omni update & help wanted!

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:17:46 PDT 2014

The Omni lease still hasn't been signed. But it really is 95% likely
to be signed in the next few days. We are expecting a final draft of
the lease to be ready for review tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the
constant uncertainty. Getting this lease has been a unique and
complicated undertaking!

Our target move-in date is almost certainly July 1, with the option to
store some things earlier.

Anybody interested should subscribe to these lists. They already have
rich archives of messages:

https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/omnilogistics
https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/omni-announce

And it would be very awesome if more people could volunteer to do
delegate work. In particular, to help follow Omni meetings and emails
and make sure that our Sudo community stays up-to-date on all the
important things happening!