[sudo-discuss] Omni update & help wanted!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Jun 2 17:46:15 PDT 2014

i think we should have substantially more than one or 2 days to review the lease and the revised snapshot of the Omni's rent commitments toward the lease.  we are still under advisement not to say anything on the discuss list that could affect negotiations but any lease warrants a thorough review of terms and clauses that would be problematic for sudo room.  i appreciate the work that has gone into this larger project and i think the specifics should be made transparent to the sudo room community without having to dig through high volume list archives.