[sudo-discuss] Donations to ShapingSF for Processed Worlds

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:38:28 PDT 2014

I have just about every copy of Processed World (beautiful SF-based
anti-corporate work zine from 80s/90s/00s) in my personal library for your
perusal (including early editions from the 1980s). They were handed to me
by Chris Carlsson to share with Sudo Room. If you'd like to access them at
any point, please let me know. They are also preserved digitally on the
Internet Archive: <https://archive.org/details/processedworld01proc>

If you'd like to give thanks to Chris for this donation, ShapingSF, his San
Francisco history archive and events series, is doing a big donation drive.
They really need it! Here's a link: <
http://www.foundsf.org/index.php?title=The_3%25_Solution>

Hugs,