[sudo-discuss] Omni update & help wanted!

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:16:34 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Hol Gaskill <hol at gaskill.com> wrote:
> as long as we don't breach our consensus process any further than has already happened by getting timetables forced upon us, as long as we have time to read it and discuss at a meeting, and send it back with proposed revisions, that would be plenty.  do we have an ETA for the next iteration of the lease?

Sometime today, hopefully! As soon as we have it, we will share it.

If it doesn't happen, that will be because somebody found problems so
glaring that they were immediately sent back to our lawyer for further
review. That's what happened the past few times in a row that we were
supposed to have a final copy ready.