[sudo-discuss] [BBL} Re: [CCL] Re: Techcrunch: This Algae Battery Could Power A Tesla With 200X The Charge

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:20:59 PDT 2014

Cool thanks for the update Alan, so there's the start of the prototype :)

Patrik - it was definitely a rush, we didn't expect it to go live so
quickly and there were a lot of claims that were made that were just
theoretical limits, although not yet proven. The idea though did excite
some people about the possibilities of consumer biotech which is always
a good thing and this is hopefully one of the first of many many more
projects. Vegan cheese next? :)