[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Re: Techcrunch: This Algae Battery Could Power A Tesla With 200X The Charge

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:56:40 PDT 2014

Yeah, I think the TechCrunch article was really poorly done. But it just
goes to show there's no such thing as bad publicity...

Looking forward to hearing a bit more than that a 9V battery can light up
an LED. ;-)

Patrik

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 8:14 PM, Ryan Bethencourt <ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com

>>> www.linkedin.com/in/bethencourt