[sudo-discuss] Fear / food / friendship

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:36:20 PDT 2014

Hey all,

FYI, i flipped Timon's moderation bit, so his messages may not be getting
through to the list. If you think this was a poor decision, you're welcome
to bring it up at this week's meeting.

This decision made for the wellbeing of the wider sudo community, and for
solidarity in the face of those who would attempt to seed fear, uncertainty
and distrust through self-serving manipulation.

Not okay.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org