[sudo-discuss] Moving logistics

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:52:46 PDT 2014

Hol,

+1

Steve,

+1

Thanks for the note! In reference to our discussion at the meeting last
night: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2014-06-11#Moving I think no
one has a committed plan, and this approach of yours sounds pretty logical
/ helpful!

I'm cc'ing Jordan (yardena) who has opted in to be the primary
point-of-contact for the move, so we can funnel all our information,
resources, interest, etc to her. This way have one person to ask about who
is showing up where and when to do what!

Since it seems you are available and interested in the "transport"
component (2141 broadway > truck > street > 4799 shattuck).

Further, I totally agree about spending volunteer time on
organizing/packing. We can start by cleaning the space up, sorting out
recyclables and give-aways, then starting to package stuff that's not
likely to be used in the next month, and on from there as we approach
moving day(s).

I'm excited! Cheers!

// Matt