[sudo-discuss] Reminder: Cryptoparty tomorrow at 2

S s at aworldtryingtobewhole.com
Sat Jun 14 21:38:25 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just wanted to remind people that there will be a cryptoparty tomorrow
at 2.  While some of our regulars are out of town, we have a number of
new and qualified additions to our community, and some definite interest
in activism-focused crypto practices.  This is for people of all levels
of comfort with tech and crypto tools - we'll help you put whatever you
want on your machines, as well as theoretical best practices and
vulnerabilities

Happy hacking,