[sudo-discuss] Reminder: Cryptoparty tomorrow at 2

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:55:52 PDT 2014

On Sun 15 Jun 2014 12:38:25 AM EDT, S wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to remind people that there will be a cryptoparty tomorrow
> at 2.  While some of our regulars are out of town, we have a number of
> new and qualified additions to our community, and some definite interest
> in activism-focused crypto practices.  This is for people of all levels
> of comfort with tech and crypto tools - we'll help you put whatever you
> want on your machines, as well as theoretical best practices and
> vulnerabilities
>
> Happy hacking,

Damn! I love you Daniel!

For all those attending Cryptoparty tomorrow, Cryptoparty handouts are
in a clear plastic folder in a crate next to the bike station. They are
also available at the wiki page: http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Cryptoparty

Find someone to take notes if you can!

Love and paranoia <3,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org
http://technomadic.tumblr.com

- -Laurie Anderson

"Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining
it."
 -Hannah Arendt

- -Stéphane Mallarmé