[sudo-discuss] Noisebridge needs volunteers

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sun Jun 22 19:11:24 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> You may or may not have heard that Noisebridge is closing for the month of
> July for fixing up our infrastructure.

Aw damn. The timing is terrible. We're moving sudo room into our new space
starting July 1st. I can't believe not a single person from sudo or
noisebridge was aware of these things being planned at the same time. Oh
well.

"and that kids, is how July became the sacred season of the our tribe,
where we forsake our computers for physical tools and hack our shelters so
that they may endure another season of ultrastorms" -- Megabob42 v2
concluding his reading from the book of Maltman at the 00000110th
anniversary of Synthesis in the YOLD 3366.

--
marc/juul