[sudo-discuss] Moving logistics

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 23:12:16 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Steve Wilt <nsw at sonic.net> wrote:
> I propose the following  conceptual sketch of the moving process.
>
> First, I strongly suggest getting a 24’ Budget truck for the cost to benefit
> ratio.
>
> Cost:
>
> Total truck cost (rental, tax, insurance, gas) can be as little as under
> $60, if moving day is no later than Tuesday 6/24 or Wednesday 6/25. See
> attached spreadsheet for details.

Okay, who's going to actually arrange this truck? I can front the
money but would prefer if somebody else made the decisions. Steve?
Hol? Some things to consider:

* will the pews fit?
* will we need somebody with a commercial drivers' license?
* what time shall we meet tomorrow? We have volunteers coming to Sudo
at 10:30, so I think we should start heading to a rental place around
9 or earlier.

Folks, we have ONE DAY in which to move all our big stuff, and it's
tomorrow. So let's get to it! :)