[sudo-discuss] Webinar platform with good privacy practices?

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 11:22:26 PST 2014

Hi all!

I was recently invited to join a webinar using Fuzebox, and am concerned
about their privacy practices. The particulars: I was given an access link
that went to the inviting party's website and was required to give a full
name and ZIP Code in order to be granted access to the webinar on Fuze. On
the Fuze webinar site itself, I would have had to have downloaded their
proprietary software to my desktop if I desired to stream the webinar and
not supply my phone number. Umm...no thanks.

I'd like to be able to recommend an alternative platform. Any
recommendations, cryptolovelies?

<3s,