[sudo-discuss] Webinar platform with good privacy practices?

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:07:36 PST 2014

I'm very interested in this as well. I've grudgingly been using Blackboard
Collaborate for my otherwise free software-driven Wikipedia course.

One thing to look at is Big Blue Button. It's FOSS designed as an
educational webinar platform. I have not looked into it extensively, but
will report back if I do -- and would welcome others' take on it too! (I
believe it requires Flash. Blackboard Collaborate requires Java. I kind of
doubt it's possible to escape this kind of requirement at the present
time...but I always hope to be proven wrong!)

Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]] on the wiki