[sudo-discuss] Join BORDC & EFF for a screening of: Terms & Conditions May Apply

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:12:45 PDT 2014

Wish I could go, but y'all should! My/our comrade Matt Kellegrew is
panelling. Should be good!

  [image: Bill of Rights Defense Committee]

This Thursday, March 13, come out see BORDC Legal Fellow Matthew Kellegrew
and EFF Activism Director Rainey Reitman discuss civil liberties after a
screening of the groundbreaking documentary
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4taIHAaLdKE>*Terms and Conditions May
Apply <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4taIHAaLdKE>**
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4taIHAaLdKE>**.*

The film exposes how seemingly free online resources like Facebook or
Google undermine our privacy, and how the NSA has co-opted Silicon Valley
to abuse the rights of Americans. The film is an excellent resource for
grassroots coalitions seeking materials to share at public education events.

*Event details:*
Thurs., March 13, 2014
6:30 - 8:30 PM PST
Historic Fellowship Hall
1924 Cedar Street, Berkeley
*(at Bonita Ave, one block east of MLK Way & three blocks west of Shattuck
Ave) *
*This location is wheelchair accessible via the ramp on the Bonita Avenue
side of the building.*

There is a suggested donation of $5-10.
No one turned away for lack of funds.

*Co-Sponsors:*

   - Bill Of Rights Defense Committee
   - Electronic Frontier Foundation
   - Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists
   - CODEPINK Women For Peace

*See you there.*
Matthew Kellegrew
Legal Fellow

*Bill of Rights Defense Committee*
8 Bridge Street, Suite A, Northampton, MA 01060
www.bordc.org
info at bordc.org
Telephone: 413-582-0110
Fax: 413-582-0116