[sudo-discuss] Tonight's meeting: Applying for 501c3!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 00:02:39 PDT 2014

Yay!

We're about ready to submit ours for Counter Culture Labs. You can find
tons of good info on http://form1023.org/ First thing to do will be to get
your bylaws in order - the 1023 form (which is what you fill out for the
501(c)3 application) will ask you to quote specific paragraphs where
various things are covered in your bylaws.

I have access to bylaws and 1023 forms from several organizations for
reference, if someone wants to have a peak at them.

Patrik