[sudo-discuss] I NEED WORK!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:35:26 PDT 2014

Thanks for de-escalating, and sincere apologies for escalating. I
hadn't gotten around to adding eddan's latest email address to my
personal mail filters - will do so now.

On 03/21/2014 02:43 PM, Jehan Tremback wrote:
> I apologize for the things I've said about Ruby.
>

> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Max B <maxb.personal at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ok let's all drop this one eh? As much fun as sniping at each
>> other on Sudo lists must be, doesn't really seem like this is
>> going anywhere.
>>
>> We can all work on our de-escalation techniques right?
>>

>> On March 21, 2014 1:40:46 PM PDT, Jenny Ryan
>> <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
> Wow, is chaperoning people's freedom of speech and criticizing
> lifestyle choices to minimize dependence on traditional jobs
> really how you choose to interface with the sudoroom community?
>
> Good luck!

- --
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org
http://technomadic.tumblr.com

- -Laurie Anderson

"Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining
it."
 -Hannah Arendt

- -Stéphane Mallarmé