[sudo-discuss] I NEED WORK!

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 10:54:26 PDT 2014

The only thing I know about ruby is that I once replaced a 200 line ruby
script with a 20 line bash script and got about a 10x increase in speed. Oh
and ruby is what twitter used to use when they went down all the time.

I've heard good things about cobol on cogs though:
http://www.coboloncogs.org/INDEX.HTM

>>> http://thevirtualcampfire.org