[sudo-discuss] Evictions in California

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:17:55 PDT 2014

April 3rd - planning hearing on whether two 6 -unit buildings owners
should be allowed to convert the building into condos - and therefore evict
the tenants.

The planning commission is made of humans, who are highly affected by
people in the room yelling at them. This is 12 units worth of peoples lives
that will be very affected by the outcome of this hearing.

If you want to help them, and can take the afternoon off, go to the hearing
and help them.