[sudo-discuss] Evictions in California

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:08:51 PDT 2014

I read the piece on tech-related gentrification (
http://oaklandwiki.org/Emerging_Tech_Hub) with interest. I've added in a
section discussing Sudo Room as a center for techie planning and
coordination. It is known that techies often frequent the space.

The wiki is looking really good- although it does make me suspicious.
Whoever is running it is most likely a techie (they are running a wiki),
and most likely lives in Oakland. Troubling.

-Jehan